Ms. Zuleger has been a licensed attorney in Illinois since 1992, and currently devotes her practice exclusively to Family Law, with an emphasis on Collaborative Divorce.
Northwestern University School of Law, Chicago, IL Juris Doctor, 1992
University of California, at Los Angeles (UCLA), Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Arts, History, 1988, Magna Cum Laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Honors Status and Dean’s Honor List
- UCLA Business Society, Director of Resources, 1983-1984
Universita di Venezia, Venice, Italy
University Exchange Student, 1986-1987
Lycee St. Gregoire, Tours, France
High School Exchange Student, 1983-1984
- Supreme Court of the United States (1997)
- State of Illinois (1992)
- Federal District for the Northern District of Illinois(1992)
- United States Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit (1993)
- Trial Bar of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (1993)
- Basic Training, November 2007
- Rolling Meadows Practice Group Leader, 2007 – 2013
- Presenter of “Collaborative Divorce or Traditional Litigation” at the Illinois Association for Marriage & Family Therapy Annual Conference, March 8, 2012
- Moderator and Faculty Member for Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois’s Basic Training, 2011 – 2016
- Northwest Suburban Bar Association
- Women’s Law Committee, Co-Chair, Northwest Suburban Bar Association, 2016
I have a passion for helping people with their family law needs. I enjoy giving people good advice so that they might have the best possible outcome in their case. I feel it’s an honor to be trusted with what usually matters most in a person’s life, helping them think about and plan for the issues that will be part of their post-divorce or post-breakup life.
I believe it is important to try to respectfully end a marriage or relationship without letting the legal system destroy the family emotionally or financially. Your goal is a good life when this process is done; my job is to help you meet that goal.